A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study of BGB-290 (BGB-290) for the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) With Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD)
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Men (> 18 years of age) with histologically or cytologically confirmed adenocarcinoma or poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of the prostate without neuroendocrine differentiation with HRD deficiency by CTC-HRD assay and/or deleterious germline or somatic mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2; mCRPC measurable disease and/or bone disease. • PSA progression with > 3 rising PSA levels with > 1 week between determinations and a screening PSA > 2 μg/L (2 ng/mL).
- Must be surgically or medically castrated with serum testosterone levels of < 1.73 nmol/L (50 ng/dL), must have received > 1 prior androgen receptor-targeted therapy, and must have received > 1 taxane-based therapy.
- mCRPC with 1 or 2 of the following:
- Measurable disease per RECIST v1.1
- Bone disease
- CTC-HRD+ or BRCA1/2 mutation
- PSA progression (PCWG3 criteria)
- ≥1 androgen receptor-targeted therapy (eg, abiraterone acetate/prednisone or enzalutamide) for mCRPC with progressive disease
- ≥1 taxane for metastatic prostate cancer
- Prior sipuleucel-T and checkpoint inhibitors" Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biologic therapy, radionuclide therapy, immunotherapy, investigational agent, anticancer Chinese medicine, or herbal remedies ≤ 5 half-lives if the half-life is known, ≤ 14 days if not known, before start of study treatment
- Continued treatment with a bisphosphonate or denosumab is allowed, if administered at a stable dose > 28 days before start of study treatment
- Radiotherapy ≤ 21 days (≤ 14 days, if single fraction of radiotherapy) before start of study treatment
- Prior treatment for prostate cancer with any of the following:
- poly ADP ribose polymerase (PARP) inhibitor
- Mitoxantrone NOTE: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.