AN OPEN-LABEL PHASE 1B STUDY OF PF-04449913 (GLASDEGIB) IN COMBINATION WITH AZACITIDINE IN PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED HIGHER-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME, ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA, OR CHRONIC MYELOMONOCYTIC LEUKEMIA
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Patients must have previously untreated MDS, AML, or CMML according to the WHO 2016 classification.
- MDS patients must have Intermediate (>3 to 4.5 points), High Risk (>4.5
- 6) or Very High Risk (>6 points) disease according to the Revised International Prognostic Scoring System 2012 (IPSS-R).
- Clinical indication for treatment with azacitidine for MDS or AML.
- Patients with AML who are candidates for standard induction chemotherapy as first line treatment.
- Patients with known active CNS leukemia.
- Prior treatment with a smoothened inhibitor (SMOi) and/or hypomethylating agent.
Please contact Gangothri Namasivayam to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.